Advanced Technology for Better Living
Customer Support Phone
About the Customer Center
If you have Life Frequencies Professional, Life Frequencies Millennium, TBSW Generator or Rife Machine Plus, you access the Customer Center to manage your products, get your downloads, upgrade discounts, additional licenses and more. To login click the "Customer Login" button on the left of this page. You'll need the email address that you used to purchase your bztronics software and your Unlock Code.
Basic Download and Install Instructions
After you purchase a product from us, you will be immediately be directed to a download page to download your software or e-books. You will also be sent a download link via email. This double-buffered system assures that you will get your software or eBooks instantly.
1. When you reach the download page - double click (left mouse button) on the download link
2. You will be asked if you would like to Open or Save the file - Click "Save File"
3. On the next screen you will be asked where to save the file - select Desktop (see below)
4. The file will download at this point - look for the file folder on your Desktop
5. Double click on the folder - a new window will open with the Install(xxx).exe file in it 6. Double click on the exe file and follow the simple install instructions
6. If prompted by Windows Vista or Windows 7 to "Allow" or "Cancel" the installation - click Allow
About Unlock Codes
Important: Your unlock code is given to you after payment and you are redirected from PayPal to the download page. It is also emailed to you along with a download link. Some third party email providers like gmail, Hotmail and Yahoo place emails with link and download information into your Spam or Junk folders. Be sure to check these folders for your email from us with your code, if it doesn't come to your Inbox.
About Screen Cutoff
There have been a few rare instances where the right side of the screen appeared to be cut off. This is because of a modified screen setting. Here's the solution.
1. First make sure that your screen resolution meets the minimum requirements of 1024 x 768.
2. In Windows Control Panel select Appearance and Personalization. Adjust Screen Resolution and also under "Make text and other items larger or smaller" - Set to smaller 100% (default).
Note : To install free updates for all products. Login to the Customer Center and download the latest version. There's no need to uninstall your older version, just run the new installer from the latest version. You will not need to enter your unlock code for updates.
Note* - If you are using an old operating system, you may need a zip program. See the references below on how to obtain zip and pdf software absolutely free of charge.
What is a .zip file?
A .zip file is a file that has been compressed to a smaller size for easy transfer, backup and to decrease download times. If you have Windows XP, Vista or Windows 7 simply highlight the zip file and right click your mouse. A menu will pop up. At this point click Extract To... and pick a folder to extract your files (for instance setup.exe).
Once the file is extracted you simply double click on the setup(xxx).exe file and the program installer will guide you through the rest. If you are running an older version of Windows, you can download a handy program that will allow you to unzip and zip files in different formats all for FREE. Just click the link below to get 7ZIP software.
What is a pdf file?
PDF stands for "Portable Document Format" and is lisenced by Adobe. If you have downloaded an eBook in pdf format (filename.pdf), normally you can double click the document and it just opens. If it doesn't, don't worry - Adobe Reader is FREE and can be downloaded from the link below. Just install it and you will then be able to open pdf files.
© bztronics 2012 All Rights Reserved